• Limited Edition
• Hand signed & numbered
• Certificate of Authenticity
Archival Art Paper
Breathing Color™ Pura Velvet
• 100+ years archival certification
• The highest quality textured fine art paper on the market
• Incredible detail & resolution
• Eye-popping color gamut & Max
• 310g, Bright White, water-resistant velvet fine art paper
• 100% cotton fiber , acid and lignin free.
Pura Velvet is a proprietary mouldmade fine art paper that is strong and dimensionally stable. It has a high white point, remarkable ink load capacity, and best-in-class image quality that far exceeds the limitations of virtually every paper of its kind.
Pura Velvet is ideally suited for luxurious fine art and photographic reproduction, portraits, greeting cards, post cards, and presentational art graphics for printed displays.
• Edition of 10 hand signed by the artist
• Acrylic Print made with thick, ¼-inch, 99.9% Framers grade acrylic
• Additional 1/4″ black cintra backing for extra longevity and protection against moisture and handling.
How long until I get my artwork?
Most orders will ship within one week of your order. However, please allow 7-10 business days for production/delivery time as each piece needs to be hand signed before sending off. If you need something in a rush, please send an email to make arrangements.
Do you ship international?
Yes, order from the store as usual and you will see the additional shipping charges.